Celebrant in Cornwall is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected, your personal data is kept safe and all relevant laws and regulations are implemented. If you would like to know more about how we capture and store your data please contact our email@example.com
We may update this policy from time to time so you should ensure you regularly review this page to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information including name and email when you use our contact form.
Why we need your information
We require your information:
• To respond to any query you may make
• For our internal record keeping
• To provide statistical analysis of website traffic
Where do we store your information
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to advertise our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
n addition, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not share, in any way, your information with any third party outside of those employed by Celebrant in Cornwall.
How long do we keep your information
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to deal with any queries you may have.
If you have consented to be kept up to date on our marketing activities, we will keep your information until that time when you unsubscribe from our notifications.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights in relation to your data:
• To ask to confirm that your data is being used and request a copy of that data. This is called a Subject Access Request. We may charge a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with this information. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above if you would like to make a subject access request.
• To ask that we correct inaccurate data that we may have on you. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request a data correction.
• To ask us to delete all data we hold on you. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to request to be forgotten.
• To ask us to not process your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to make this request.
• To obtain and reuse your data for your own personal uses with other services. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to request your portable data.
• To object to the way we are processing your data following which we will stop. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above if you wish to object to how we are processing your data.
• To prevent automated decision making and profiling in relation to your data. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to request we do not automatically profile your data
The Cookies we store on the website are:
1) Essential Cookies are required for the use of the website and We do not need to use any cookies to ensure the functionality of this website,
2) Analytical Cookies used to collect anonymous analytics via Google Analytics and WIX.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website. You can find out more about Cookies and how to disable them if you wish on All About Cookies.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Celebrant in Cornwall and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Last updated: 05 July 2023